Are you thinking of buying a home near power lines and wonder what a safe distance is or what EMF safety levels are suggested? (ALL homes are near some kind of power feed – but many are underground)
Did you know that even if you don’t see any visible lines, that there can be elevated magnetic fields or hidden wiring issues which violate NEC code in your home? ScanTech can advise on sensible EMF protection tactics and possible mitigation solutions such as magnetic shielding and grounding.
Did you know that elevated radon gas and other indoor air quality issues are a major problem in the Dallas / Fort Worth area? And often contain proven cancer causing agents, allergens, toxic mold and general health risks which are associated with chemical sensitivity and environmental medical illness? You can bundle EMF testing with indoor air quality testing including radon for a more complete picture of safety level risk factors in your home.
Most critical indoor air quality metrics are revealed immediately in onsite testing so that you can see the issues you need to address without waiting for lab results!
Many indoor air quality issues are actually a building issue with moisture and water leaks, vapor barrier issues and poor ventilation being leading causes.
Are you concerned about Smart Meters or RF (Radio Frequency) emissions from nearby cellular towers / repeaters / boosters? Or are you having issues with weak signal strength for your smartphone / tablet / PDA with a national carrier such as Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.? (we cover 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, AWS, and PCS frequencies)
Know before you buy… and correct before it gets worse!
Call ScanTech Technical Consulting today for peace of mind!
CALL 214.912.4691 NOW!
EMAIL: director AT scantech7.com
- Flexible appointments – evenings and weekends 7 days a week 10 AM – 8 PM CST (other times available by request)
- Expert advice from an experienced inspector with advanced degrees in Electrical Engineering and relevant technical backgrounds including EMF testing in the Dallas / Ft. Worth Area for over 14 years
- We survey, scan and inspect cover areas of concern that other home inspectors don’t such as formaldehyde and VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) contamination testing, carbon dioxide and oxygen level testing for ventilation, PM2.5 and PM10 measurements for relative indoor air quality testing and chemical odors / smells.
- Cellular strength, RF power, sound and noise level surveys, lighting level surveys, ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) consulting for commercial customers for FCC, OSHA, ADA compliance.
- FREE estimates available – quotes can be expedited upon request
- Paid phone / email consultations available by appointment
More information can be found at:
Cities for radon / indoor air quality inspection services include: Dallas, Plano, Highland Park, University Park, Park Cities, Arlington, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Grapevine, Frisco, Denton, McKinney, Allen, Lewisville, Irving, Mesquite, Bedford, Euless, Richardson, Coppell, Grand Prairie, Garland, Addison, Farmers Branch, Rockwall, Carrollton, Parker, Rowlett, Lucas, Fairview, Park Cities, Keller, Roanoke, The Colony, Highland Village, Lake Dallas, Corinth, Prosper, Duncanville, Lancaster, Rowlett, Royse City, Trophy Club, Southlake and Hurst. Counties served include Dallas, Collin, Denton, Tarrant and Rockwall County.
ScanTech Marketing Flyer (click on text to the left for printable PDF)
EMF / RF / Radiation Safety Levels Comparison Chart